What a day...

Just finished my lunch time at Donggongon. I'm currently doing my 2 month practical training in Sabah Credit. For the first few days, work has been though except for today. So boring... i feel like i'm going to sleep. Hehehehe... ada derma darah hari ni, so not many work to do, as our supervisor is involved with the blood donation campaign. Hmm... if sia cakap this with my other friends, yang sedang praktikal di tempat lain... mimang derang cakap... "Wah untungnya kamu...!!!"... Apa yang untung??? ITS BORED!!! Tahan hati ja tidak tau apa mo buat... ehehehehehe. Been like this since 7.50am this morning till now... (1:43pm)

NEWS:

Prolific Tenor Pavarotti Dies


READ MORE...

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to What a day...

Anonymous said...

aiyaa... baru setengah hari lah kawan. mmg begitu lah kalau mula-mula. ada angin. kadang sibuk, kadang boring. tapi let me tell you this: after a certain level, you will be so busy, even if you have people under you, that 1 week is like 1 day, and 1 year just fly by like that. Like me now, i wish there are more than 24 hours in a day, that i only need 1 hr sleep in a day, and the craziest wish is: i can pause time ;-)

Anonymous said...

My Pavarotti... May you rest in peace...

Inda apalah... Masih ada Andrea Bocelli and Josh Groban...

Anonymous said...

TQ Pinolobu.Sia nda juga expect terlalu sibuk or lansung tidak buat apa-apa. Tapi yalah. Let it be a lesson to me... mana tau kana serap sini kah... weekekekeke. TQ anyway...