Selamat Hari Raya

Wann Wish, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all my Muslims Friends and to all my friends who celebrate it. Enjoy this day. We should be thankful coz' we could celebrate any occassion without any fear of disturbance. Hehehehehe...

By the way, does anybody have some "kuih raya" for me? I'm dying to eat my favorite "kuih makmur". anybody?

OK! Enjoy

(Goes to Siti Saleha, Maizattul, Yanti, Boy (Norizal), Jamil, Ibnie (Kimiko), Hairie, Adlizan, Nadia, Kak Nuridah, All my Cosmopoint former and present student-staff, Sm. St Michael Penampang student and teacher, all friends, All KaDuS Entertainment member, And Everybody!)

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Selamat Hari Raya

RIZNOAL said...

aiseymen mark... Abis uda kuih raya... taun depan la aku buat open house... aku jemput suma classmate kita...