I Was SACKED!!!

It's good eh... wakakakaka.. You might be thinking that i was sacked from my job. Hahahaha... No lah. It was a game. A Football Manager Game. (Soccer for US people) As stated in my previous post, i've become addicted to this game since 1999. At that time they called it Championship Manager. But due to some "i don't want to know" things happen beetween the publisher and creator of the game (Eidos & Sport Interactive) they split up. Eidos will have the rights to retain the Championship Manager name while Sport Interactive will take all the original source code of the game to create a new game call Football Manager. Hmmm... I played both actually. The Championship Manager 2008 and the Football Manager 2008. Which one is better?

It is still early to tell which one is better. CM and FM both have the advantage and disadvantage. CM for me is a new game, although it bear the original name. It have a "close-to-3D" match engine (the same in CM03/04 2D match engine) and i am a bit confuse with the Prozone tools, where it is supposed to tell you which player performed better or not. As for FM, since it use the original source code, there isn't much diffrent, except for some area of the game, such as the Team Talk. One thing i really like about FM was i can praise other player (although they will respon negatively sometimes). I can also play a "mind game" with other manager with hope that it will affect the player. Hehehehe.. Remember, Sir alex Ferguson Mind game with Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho. I will tell more about this later lah...

I was Sacked??? Hahaha... I become the Manager or Sabah, my state team (They also have Malaysian LEague in FM08. TQ SI). My early season expectation was to challenge for promotion to the Super League (Sabah were in the Premier League). My long term expectation was to Challenge for the Premier League title. season start convincingly, guess. I retain almost all player i can from the league. The only trouble i encounter was when you want to sign a foreign player, especially from european country. I only manage to sign two foreign youngster. Melky from indonesia and Sagna from Cameroon. Both are defender. My centre back, Dalibor Dragic, was 36 years old! So i need a cover. Other foreign player was Dumisa Ngobe, Paulos Shipanga, Chales Obi and Junior.
Okay back to Sabah. I actually gained promotion to the Super League when i finished 1st in the Prem, won the Malaysia Cup for the first time, beating another surprise team, MyTeam. Life in the top flight wasn't easy. I do manage to clinched 2nd place (runners up to Kedah). Reach the Malaysia Cup Quater Final. The only failure was the FA Cup Competition. Both season, only manage to reach 3rd Round.
Checking on the news, the Sabah FA board is rumoured not to renew my contract! What, after what i did to the team, they want to dismissed me? Hahahahaha. I was teamless when the new season start. Still trying to find other team though, hopefully offered as a National Coach! Wajakakakaka. Nah...

Gettin bored... well, sorry... this is the game that i was addicted now. Start a new game, and Currently managing Feyenoord (i miss the european Champions League). Finished 2nd in my debut season, win the Dutch Cup (beating Ajax 2-1) and gaining places for ECC. Magical or what? Oh and i have the goal machine in my team. Roy Makaay. He was superb. Top scorer in the Dutch League with 23 goals. I hope i will not sacked coz, i really want to play in the champions league with other team apart from Man. Utd. Okay will update with my screenshot from the game.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to I Was SACKED!!!

Zehan said...

ur a football fanatc aren't u...
mark...it's me...zehan...hehehe...
i got ur blog....
visit my blog ok...
zehan-purple-rose.blogspot.com....
and leave cooments k....
tq....

Anonymous said...

I am, and i'm proud of it. hehehe... like you don't know me zehan... can't leave without soccer! In in my heart, especially when you talk about The Greatest team of all time, Manchester United!!!