Another Big Victory-Election-Mansau-Mount Kinabalu

Man. Utd score another victory against Newcastle! 5-1 last morning. Two goal each from Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney and a goal from Louis Saha. Yes! Manang lai my beloved Man. Utd. They have scored a total of 10 goal in 3 Matches and only conceded 2 goals. cool! Next, Fulham at home... can't remember when was the exact date they were playing lah...

Now, musim pilihanraya. Everywhere i go, people here and day will talk about who will stand where. It's normal lah, especially in Sabah. Oh, today is also the Nomination Day for all the candidate of Parliment and State Assembly (except for Sarawak, only Parliment). The list of who will come against who will be known tommorow in the local newspaper... My thoughts? May the best man win...

I should go to KK today for a "jalan-jalan" sessions. Was thinking to "jalan-jalan" alone today, tapi hujan. So a bit malas lah... Raining juga. Hmmm... Really need to get myself a car lah this. Need to kumpul-kumpul my money to get it. Can kah if minta parents? Wekekekeke... Supaya it will be much easier for me to mansau here and there... Maybe went to KB, to minta kubit si Yan and Jack! Or maybe all the way to simpang mengayau. Who knows...

Can't wait for our next trip to Mount Kinabalu. It was scheduled on May, but can't seem to remember the exact date. It was organized by the Sport & Recreational Club of SCC. I've enjoyed my first climb in 2005, although i don't want to remember what happen next. Bukan apalah... There's something, tapi yang pasti i managed to get to the Peak! I like mount Kinabalu! I love the challenges there! Walking for hours with all your stuff and has to battle the ever changing weather and altitude. Silap-silap dapat nampak kara... tapi on my last trip, teda pun! Wekekekeke... Oh, one of my workmate has given me a "friendly challenge". He say i can't get to the Peak of mt. Kinabalu... Andy, if you reading this... YOU'LL SEE... wekekekekeke...

Oh, for the ex-Cosmopoint student who went for the first climbing, we will be going to get there. Tapi, sabar-sabar lah... smua kita busy juga sekarang... nanti got time, we sit and story lah... what say you???

Okaylah... thats all for today... ciao!

This entry was posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Another Big Victory-Election-Mansau-Mount Kinabalu

Zehan said...

I still can remember my first climb there with our cosmopoint friends...although i didn't get to reach the top for some reasons...hopefully there will be a next time for that again....but it's fun anyway...ur friend challenge you?????well u did reached the peak right???of course you can do it again...

markiekadus said...

Zehan... i remember it. You did not climb to the peak... but i can understand it... But it is really fun when we were all together at National Park and at Gunting Lagadan Hut. Hopefully we could do it again... with the same member and this time we all could reach the peak... Together!!! What say you??? And what make me proud is, it tooks two student council to propose the climb, but only us really did it, i have to thank you all zehan!!!