Rainy Season + Updates

The raining season is back... Huhuhu.. Although it is much easier for me to move around this day, i still find it very difficult to move around. Hahahaha... I have a slight problem driving in the rain as my sight is limited. Apa lagi kalau heavy rain. Huhuhuhu... But i need to practice it. Just in case i really have to drive in a very heavy rain condition. Pathetic. Huhuhuhu... Okay... Slight update on what i've been doing lah...

KaDuS Entertainment
I'm currently looking for a main sponsor for KE next big project, probably the season 2 of KENTE. For those of you who might not have an idea of what KENTE is, it is KE Next Top Entertainer which we successfully organized last January to April this year. The expectation is a bit higher for next season as we might have made impossible to possible. Hmmm... TQ to All my friend who works hard for it (gogds, sumandak, jasonjay, tomkurus, olumis, sumpitt, mamai, lissa, miklin, ayuki and DJ Mark).

Sabahan.FM
I've been getting a lot and lot of listener. Not fans lah because, siapalah sia ni mo ada fans... I love my slots, from midnight to 3 am. It is tiring but i just love it... wekekekeke... Sorou poh. So tune in to me at Sabahan.FM everyday (if there is no other plan) from 12.00 am til 3.00 am.

KaDuS Bilang:
Saja Mo update ni blog... ahaks...

This entry was posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink.