5 days of Coughing activities...

I've coughing my cough since monday... and today, Friday. Dunno when will this end... It's getting so annoying... I guess this is my cough season. The last time i've been in this kind of situation was las February and it last until 2 weeks. this is the 2nd time in this year, and i guess this is normal... Still i took some pre-cautious measure just to avoid un-wanted panyakit. Today, when people so happy about Friday, and while i'm happy too, i'm not that happy when i keep on coughing... uuurrrggghhh

Nothing much today. I was doing some statistic matter at the office... collecting information from the branches... hmmm... it seems that i've been doing a lot and lot of branches related job nowadays. But this cough realy not helping me. I used to be very good at entertaining branches staff, but when coughing, i likened myself as a damage computer. Huhuhuhuh...

Whoa... Next Week i;m going for another outstation outing. This time, although only one place, Ranau, it going to be a tough outing as apart from doing the usual 'setting up' job with the MFP, i have to 'teach' my colleague about few things... hmmm... Guess this is why IT's job could sometime be verry interesting... hehehehe..

Ok... i need my rest now... hopefully i will be healthy as usual for Next week. We will be having a Badminton tournament next week and i am scheduled to play for my team, although not confirm whether i will be reserved or not... Have not played badminton for quite sometime. hmmm...

See ya!!!

This entry was posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.