Why, Versi Kelam Kabut...?

I was having my tea-break wednesday evening when one of y online friend call me on my cellphone asking a question. "Kenapa bah ko punya blog tu versi kelam kabut...?". Have to explain him why... then yesterday evening i was sleeping, when my Favourite Cousin called and woe me up from my sleep to ask about the Linda & Atama Konsert. Suddenly the same question arise..."Bilalah ko mo kasih masuk gambar kahwin kakak?" "Kenapa masi kelam kabut tu...?" Adeh....
Actully sa tidak juga mara, cuma gettin a bit bored when ppl owez ask the same question to me...

Okay lah, let me explain here. The reason why my blog still in "Kelam Kabut Version" is, i've lost my old templates (we called skins) and all my links design also Missing in action. That's explain why you can't access my blog few weeks ago... Now i have to re-enter all the profile, and re-set all the script that i have lost before. That's why, even though i've change the skins, its still looks messy. But, fear no more... i've found a great skins that i will upload here... soon lah.. maybe after CNY. Buzy bah...

To my Cousins: Emily M (or should i say Mrs. Emily) and Calista...
Sabar gia kaurang... sia belum lai kasi kluar tu pic dari kamera... Kalau kamu ada xtra pic, bagi sia lah, sebab tidak banyak pic dari sia punya cam. Mosty Candid... Kamu mo yang itu...? Di-intia nuh lah!!!

Bookmark the permalink.