My MCP Pre Test!


Finally i've passed my pre-test of the Microsoft Certified Proffesional or MCP. 3 times, i failed. Ahaks... The last time i took the test, i pass with 909 out of 1000 marks. But it is because of some help from my friend. Today without any help, i berjaya untuk mendapatkan markah yang bulilah... atleast i've pass lah! i tell you, this MCP is not an easy stuff, if you see it for the first time. Hahahaha... i hope i would get certified by microsoft!

Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to My MCP Pre Test!

Chironex said...

i failed my pretests but passed the actual exam. good luck.

markiekadus said...

TQ ben...
If there is no "aral melintang" i will be taking this exam this weekend.
TQ Very Much!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to apply for the test. Sa dengar2 mahal mo bayar lagi.. but do i need it ? :)

markiekadus said...

You might need this is you want to add some "value" in your dip or deg, you can take the exam to get certified. Mmg mahal lah... kalau ko ambil dengan kelas. tapi kalau exam saja, i think it would only cost you about RM300 - RM400.
You may search in the internet where to take the exam in Malaysia.