I WAS TAGGED ... Again... (this time by bobby)

Ko mimang bah bobby, macam teda urang len suda ko mo pigi tagged... sia juga... Molisau btul bah ko nie... macam ko lah... sia tepaksa pikir 8 perkara and 8 urang untuk di tagged balik... 8? weiii bagus nie numbur nie... anyway, here it is... (This is the second time i was tagged!!!)

The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs

8 (not so important) Random FACTS About Me

1. I'm Addicted to NESCAFFE. Can't live a day without it.
2. My Favorite game is Championship Manager. Currently managing my beloved Manchester United to a record 5th consecutive Premier League title(in the game, NO CHEAT AHHH)
3. I've been blogging since 2005. My first blog was this and the second was kadusmusic.blogspot.com.
4. I've created KaDus Entertainment in 2005 and later joined by gogds and sumandak (my love)
5. I LOVE MANCHESTER UNITED!!! GLORY-GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED, NOW & FOREVER!!!
6. I am a Certified Linux Profesional (by NOVELL) and Microsoft Certified Profesional but still don't know a thing about this two stuff.
7. I Design my own blog header/banner (ala... tu yang di atas tu ba)
8. I LOVE KADAZANDUSUN MUSIC!

settle... wekekeke... as i say earlier, i was tagged before, way back in 2006. July to be exact. em... Here's the link... TAGGED ME? Okay... now is the time to find some victim... the next victim... Okay... who ah...?

Next person to tagged:
1. Davelynn (Because you are my girl and i like to tagged you... wekekekeke)
2. KathleenHalena (You're tagged... again...)
3. linsayhi (for so rajin visiting my blog. TQ Very much)
4. Elviena (for being my jajaliest sista in the world)
5. kupi (because you are so cute...)
6. defoo (you make us proud)
7. Danny F. Malinggi (because you are my fav singer and my friend)
8. jusdy (hehehe... saja mo tagged ko)

Finally!!! Okay... TQ For wasting your time... and tq bobby for tagging me... wakakakaka... molisau betul bah ko nie...

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.