I'm a little unwell

Not Much today. Not feeling so well today, emotionally wise lah. Can't perform well, can;t think well... WARNING!

"I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me"

Right now. Only God knows what/how i feel today. Me myself is confused. Something bothering my mind. Something big, something that make me insecure. Am i sick? Hmmm... My feeling is just like the weather today... it's hot but the sky is dark... Its like going to rain. Like me... i'm smiling but deep down, Nobody's know... Okay... time to go.. i mean lunch. Leave you with dis song... By Andy Lau and his friends... sepa ada MP3 dia... ni? tq...



How come i forgot to include this video ah??? (1402)

KaDuS Bilang:
I'll add more picture in my next post.. maybe tomorrow... Stay tune... To kuai... ko mo gambar curi juga kah? wekekekeke

This entry was posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to I'm a little unwell

Anonymous said...

Get well soon bro!

markiekadus said...

TQ very much bro...