My 1st 5 Days @ Alamesra

Phew... Today is the fifth days i'm at SCC Newest Client Centre, at Alamesra. Yes... Alamesra, not Alam Mesra or Mesra Alam. It should be pronounce as ALA-MESRA. The place is not so Mesra alam if you ask me... But it is the best place to study. Macam tenang saja bah... cuma bisinglah when all the car limpas sana sini... Bah, In front of our office is the the main highway... Then depan dia lagi is 1 Borneo. So mimang banyak kereta lah. Well, the main important things is, i manage to stay focus there. So only a few hours left before i end my first week at Alamesra and i am happy for it.



Not much trouble for me to go and work there actually as i have been working for few months in Tuaran before. Much far than AM. Futhermore, sia tumpang kawan so it make people like me much easier to get there. Makasi ya... I was actually planning to get myself a car this coming July or August but being transfered here so sudden make me wanna get a car ASAP.Sampai bila juga my friend mo kasi tumpang sia...? mana tau dia ada problem that day kan... so bagus sediakan payung sebelum ujan... or in my case, sediakan perahu sebelum banjir... kalau banjir susah because i don't know how to swim... Berenang anjing pandai lah. Wakakakaka...

lain oh tinguk nie staff page...

Working at Alamesra CC was a big headache for me, especially on the first day. FYI, i was transferred from IT Section so you might wonder what the hell is IT person doing at CC. Then i remember ou Datuk GM word, to make all the warga SCC Multitasking. I said to my self... This could be good. Learning new things... Hmmm... It was proven. I actually know nothing on a loan process, how it was done, and so forth. Seeing it at HQ, i thought it was easy... It was really hard! So i have to learn from the very beggining. yalah... macam budak, nampak men bubut (lari) senang saja... larilari, tapi kalau nda tau apa tujuan dia mo lari-lari tu, teda point juga.,... nanti kana cakap gila pula... My staff frontpage also has been added with the feature of loan processing. Whoa... banyak lai pula yang sia nda tau nie... I was like myself 14 months ago when i was still a trainee at SCC. Budak hingusan, now nothing, tanya saja balik-balik... wekekek ... Tapi tulah nama dia process belajar bah kan... wakakakaka. Kalau nda bertanya, nda tau apa-apa... Malu mo tanya sesat jalan... sekali tiguk tejalan kaki sampai Tamparuli uda... wakakaka... Tamparuli? hmmm

Being at the client centre i have to face and serve the customer almost everyday. Berbeza dengan IT section, i only serve our own staff. Rarely i meet with customer. Kalau kawan or sodara jadi customer tu lain cerita lah... wekekekeke...
Not having a good PR, i guess this is a very good way for me to practise it. Yalah, nowadays i'm dealing with a lot people from every rank for KaDuS Entertainment and it is very important that i have a good PR skills. Tapi the problem is, my English is not so good, and my BM is Sabahan BM which make people hard to understand what i say. Hahahahaha. Practise make perfect. I'm dealing with customer on daily basis here at SCC AM as my main task is to learn and (still) to make sure the IT insfrastucture is in good order.

ni lah yang sia tinguk hari-hari, tapi nda juga ada masa mo pigi.


I don't know how long i will be place in Sabah Credit 'Model Branch' is. But the good thing is, i am starting to enjoy my life here. It will be not long before i start doing all the processing of loan by myself... i can see it... This placement of staff at AM is on rotation basis, and we are the first batch who merasmikan this cawangan. Actually i was not in the list of staff who will be transferred here bah...
Only got this news last Friday, when my section head called me to his room and told me that i will be transferred to AM CC effectively on Monday. Punya lah... I was also told that our GM hand-picked me to go there... Why? i don't have any idea...Maybe because i will be the model for multitasking job in SCC? i just don't know. Kali sia yang paling kurus dan nda hensem di HQ. Wakakakaka...

Okaylah... Today is Friday and i already have plan for tonight. I'm having a dinner with my 'MUM'. Hehehe... Don't ask why the word mum ada ' '. Wekekekeke. Saturday is for me to rest. Same goes with sunday. I've been waking soo very early this past week, and i was thinking mo balas balik masa tidur sai. Mo kasi seimbang gia... So... Take care...

KaDuS Bilang:
Berjaya juga sia mengharungi satu minggu tanpa sebarang masalah! Yeah!!! Tinguklah minggu dapan... tapi cuti dua hari pula kan... HMMM

Oh, Update sikit Pasal KE Next Top Entertainer. Been receiving ca;;s from people who wanna get forms, but don't kow how to get it and where to get it. Okay... you may Download it at www.kadusmusic.com/portal. Also, you may go to Ligo Music Centre at CP, CKS Donggongon and Chon Yen Fat, Inanam. Pandai pandai lah kamurang cari... Net is ada Yuran... RM50, and it should be pay ASAP. Kalau lambat jan kasi salah kami... If you REALLY REALLY anda masalah untuk mo bayar, or apa... PLEASE contact us. We will see what we can do. Kami pun manusioa juga vah. Pandai ada masalah juga. Lenl ah kalau kami ni robot teda timbangrasa lansung. We will find a better solution. Jan kerana ada masalah, bakat yang kamu ada tu terbiar begitu saja. Sayang bah tu masa... eh... bakat. Sayang bah tu bakat.

Pa lai... emmm... nda tau lah.. okay babai...

This entry was posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to My 1st 5 Days @ Alamesra

Anonymous said...

Ala.....mesra lah....buli lah...support 1 Borneo...LOL

markiekadus said...

wakakaka... Mesranya!!! Still didn't manage to go there despite today is Friday and we have long hour rest. Wakakakaka... bila lah nie...

Zehan said...

u can go to 1 Borneo everyday then...hehehe

Qhris said...

kajen..sy sukung ko sapat2 ada kurita itu, sinang betul mengatur ekekekeke...betull ini..sarius banget!

markiekadus said...

zehan -> i doubt it... here not only i'm doing technical job (IT) i'm also doing loan processing, and all the stuff... Time is very limited for me... wakakakaka

lumit -> yaka kajen...? sinang kah mengatur kalau gitu...? jadi ko uda mula test try tulunbg atur kah??? wekekekeke

GC said...

bro, wah pindah tampat baru canggih oh. pemandangan pun cantik. misti sibuk sudah tu kan, ofis Federal Department pun dakat sana.

markiekadus said...

pindah tampat baru lah mangkali bro... still trying to adapt life here...
Ya tulah yang kami target ni... Goverment servant yang ada di sana... dekat lai kan.,..

Melisza said...

Hi there.. lucu juga cerita ko ni.. haha u deal with IT thingy previously then kena transfer ooo.. same as my colleague here.. IT guy kena suru jadi Supervisor,Operation.. tp dia happy sbb allownce besar... jeles pula sa.. anyway.. i'm interested to get a loan from SCC juga haha ble tulung ka...?

markiekadus said...

Hi Sunnygirl. Hahahaha... ya... now i was transferred back here in HQ sia starting to miss dealing with the customer.

Loan from SCC, ble no pronlem... apa yang ko mo tau especially info...?

Melisza said...

wooh sa ada email to SCC bah.. until now teda reply ni.. I guess kamurang nda layan kali email2 ni kan.. keja private co ble dpt kaa ni arrr?.. ble dpt business or bumiputra loan? need proposal ka???? weii can u check your fs.. i emailed u there also wakakaka..