Rainy Monday Morning

This is the best way to describe today's Monday morning. It's rainy and its cold. Cool kan... Rarely goes to work in this kind of weather. wekekekeke. Last week was a very rough week for me, especially from Friday. It's works, all the way. I am okay with that, cuma one thing make me very-very pissed off. Some of my friendster friends notice this. Ya, it happens again. The NO LIFE people is back to haunt me again.

I don't have any problem with this people. I try to befriend them. I try to understand them... But when they started to DRAG me to their life, that's make me really PISSED OFF! I have my own life, and i know how to manage it. Who do you think you are, trying to make people to follow your lifestyle...? NO LIFE lifestyle? Hell NO!!! If you think you are happy with your life... Go on and enjoyed it yourself. Don't ever asked me to joined it as i will never be like you. Your expertise maybe lah sia mo... but not your life...

To... You know Who You Are! I hope you read this... Please lah... Please... If you want to help other, do help sincerely but never ask people to be like you or to live in the life you are living. If you don't want to enjoy life to the fullest, then let it be... Why must you ask me to join you? Are you insane? Huh...

That's It for now... Later i update lai... kasi sajuk-sajuk dulu hati sia...

KaDuS Bilang:
I got a valuable lessons on Saturday, when my uncle told me that, with this kind of people (the NO LIFE people), you will never win. They will always win and the worst the can get is a draw. So we, will end up losing against them or at least a draw... Betul kah???

This entry was posted in , . Bookmark the permalink.