Tagged (by Grace): 6 Un-Important Fact About Me Ver.2

Post the rules on your blog

Write six random things about yourself

Tag six people to your post and link to them

Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave acomment on their blog

Let the tagger know when your entry is up


I WAS TAGGED BY Grace


1. I am an heavy Nescaffe Drinker, i can't function well without it.


2. I would asked for a glass of cold water for every drink that i ordered. (Except alcoholic drinks where i would ask for a warm water... hehehe)

3. I hate NO-Life People

4. I would love to try Via-Ferrata

5. I used to rollerblades when i was in my teenage. Sadly, i injured myself twice. I still wish my K2 rollerblade is still here and not broken.

6. This is 6, un-important fact about myself. TQ for reading


Next person to be tagged


I'm not tagging anyone, at this moment...


KaDuS Bilang:
I think i've done this before... i was thinking to find the old post and paste it, but this is a new tag by Grace. She tagged me for the first time about this tag. There is a lot Un-Important Fact about me, so what the heck juga... So For Grace, Buli Bah Kalau ko... Sorry i didn't notice you are tagging me... Wekekekeke...


Here you are Grace... (I mean, you've read what you tagged me...)

This entry was posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Tagged (by Grace): 6 Un-Important Fact About Me Ver.2

hornbill said...

mak kasih ya mark... terharu betul la... hahaha...

nanti sia tag ko lagi...