My Blogging Inactivity…

Long absent yet again from me. Gosh, i guess my ideas on what to write has dried up. Nah i dont think so. Time is the main reason why it is hard for me to sit and type something for this blog. Thanks to Facebook and Twitter for introducing a much easier way to update on whatever happenings. Huhuhu. Ever heard of the song "Video Kills The Radio Stars"? Well the should habe created a song in titled "Facebook/Twitter Kills The Blog Site". Hehehe. Well not all bloggers stop blogging when FB emerges as one of the informative site, in my point of view lah... A lot of them still active blogging, and still gaining a lots of readers. On top of that, they too have their own facebook site and update it daily... The only problem, is me, myself... Hehehe...

As being said earlier, the reason for my inactive mood is due to time. I simply dont have time to update my blog(s) as i used before. This also due to my tight schedule with my day Job and also all my partime job. Day job, requires me to start as early as 7:50am and finishes at about 5:30 to 6pm. Home, will be doing some house work and then i will have my rest... I need to get ready for m DJ session at midnite til 2am or sometimes 3am. Tight right. Hmmm.

Facebook/Twitter have made me much easier to update on whatever happenings on my daily life, to express my opinion/feelings towards anything and for promotional/marketing tools. Well for Facebook i just need to updae my status, and it will be made available on my 1.6k+ friends. Although i doubt that anybody would care to read about what i post, but, there might be some people reading it kan... Maybe accidently bump into my profile... Hehehe.
If i apply his to my marketing strategy, people will have the curiousity to know more and het the info once my update is update with, maybe some interesting offer.. Hehehe.

I don't want to promise anything, coz i know, i'm not getting that much readers to my blog(s) but i will try to update this blog as much as possible. Especially with this application i got from the internet. It is called BlogPress. It's a application that let you blog from you mobile device. BlogPress is simple to use and have most of the function offerred by the web based Blogger/Blogspot. I haven't go through all of it features but what's important to me is that i can use this to blog, whenever, wherever i want, given i have an active internet line, be it GPRS, EDGE, 3G or Wifi. I've been using Facebook and Twitter (Twitterrific) to update status, and check on my account and i am satisfied with it. So i hope BlogPress can do the same for me... Oh, FYI, this is the first post via BlogPress from my mobile device. Sorry for a lot of typo error, as i am in the midst of gettin used to this keypad, and it is hard for me... Huhuhu.

KaDuS Bilang:
Te best way to use technology available is to use another technology made for it... Hehehehe... Have a nice day everyone.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

This entry was posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to My Blogging Inactivity…

Uncle Greg said...

not to worry bro, sia pun kadang-kadang jak update blog ... ni sumua pasal FB ... tapi ko lagi busy bah ... punya banyak aktiviti, you need rest in between bro ...

bah trus kan perjuangan di blogspot :)

Zehan said...

Nice Layout

Jessica George said...

saya baca bah blog ko..