Sleepy post...

God, im sleepy, but still can't manage to sleep. Thinking about something (maybe someone). Nah... I just can't sleep la... Raining jg, so very hot in here. Turn the fan speed to the max, n still sweating...

Tommorow is wednesday, 16th July. Wont be able to goes online as my pc's is used for training. So if there are things need my urgent attention, give me a call la...

Ok, better i try to close my eyes. Manatau manage to sleep... Yaka? Dunno la. Well i hope i will have a very good day tomorrow n hope everything will be fine...

KaDuS Bilang:
Bilala sa mo dpt my camera...

This entry was posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Sleepy post...

Zehan said...

thanks...
i read about that in one of ur post...u've ordered it with the same colour too....
lots of people love the colour including me and my daddy...and u...thats why we chose that colour...blue mountain is very popular among customers...
thanks for the advice...i'll be careful...;)

Anonymous said...

klu banyak pikiran susah mo tidur, cuba ko try menyanyi karaoke atau juging satu padang sebelum tidur, gerenti msti tidur nyenyak dan pikiran yg kusut akan terlerai..hehehe ajaran sesat..anyway selamat berhujung minggu..