Check Mate - Tagged! Wekekeke

Check Mate

Got this from CKZen. Wekekekekeke… Done it bro…

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- kalau sia kana betrayed, nda tau… I just go on with my life. Sakit mimang but, buat apa sia mo stay??? Move on kan lagi bagus…

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- dream? I want to own my own house and car using my own money, and my own family… Wekekekekeke

3. What's you planning for this year's X'mas?
- Kolimas? Hmmm, normally we gather at my cousins house. Besa uda tu…

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- Billion? Dollar? Its like RM3.4b here… so I would invest in my own business. The rest untuk kegunaan harianlah… sia mo Tanya… kalau dapat RM3b mo kerja lai kah???

5. Will you u fall in love with your best friend?
- The relationship will never goes past “best Friend”

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- both! Takan mo bertepuk sebelah tangan???

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- After I tell her. Whether she fell the same or not, is another story.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- hmmm… As far as I am concerned, NO.

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be?
- I’ll go for Adam Sandler or Brandon Fraser and Kristin Kreuk… wekekekeke

10. What takes you down the fastest?
- and tell u my weakness? Nahhh… I’ll pass this question…

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
- Same Ol’ Me… Stay The Same

12. What’s your fear?
- Again I’ll pass.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- Don’t know him well, but we come from the same district, and I guess he is a good person. Would like to meet him juga lah…

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
- Will rich brings happiness?

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
- kasi mati alarm clock. Bising saja tiap-tiap pagi…

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
- Not 100%. That’s my rule!

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- The one that love me for who I am… and don’t judge before they even knew me through and through… Wah!!!

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
- I am more forgiving person but not that forgetful.

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
- For the time being, I am happy being single, coz I can mingle around with anyone anywhere. But for long term I guess I prefer being in a relationship… It’s complicated teda kah???


20.List 6 people to tag
- Buli ka sia skip tagging urang untuk kali nie saja…? Not in the mood to tag urang sekarang, who ever read this and want to answer, then be my guest!!!

This entry was posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink.