The Best Adam Sandler Movie, Yet.

So I am a fan of Adam Sandler’s movies. Yeah… I am proud of it, although I didn’t have a chance to see all his movie, especially his debut movie. The first Sandler’s movie I watched was The Wedding Singer. Forgot already the years, but I thing sometime when I was in secondary school. From that I’ve seen almost all Adam Sandler’s movies including the latest one, You Don’t Mess with the Zohan…

If you asked me which movie is my favorite, I can’t decide. I think almost all Sandler’s movies are my favorite. The movies I’ve watched lah... if yang I miss I don’t know yet. But if you asked me which movie is the best… I’d definitely goes for Click. Why Click?




I didn’t have a chance to see this movie when it first out on cinema. I am not a cinema goer. Not that I hate cinema, but there is something about it (cinema) that make me don’t wanna go. Hehehe… Let me keep that within myself lah at this moment. I’ve watched Click last year on TV. Astro I guess. The movie was released on 2006 took one year to be on local TV. So, when almost all people have seen the movie that time, I am just going to watched it for the first time…

Of all Adam Sandler’s movies, Click is the one (for me) gave a lot of moral value, especially in life. It is a comedy movie, but the storyline make me wanna appreciate my life more than before. Love to see it over and over again, simply to remind me that no matter who we are, what we do, how busy we are with our daily job, family comes first. Life comes first!

Click
This movie is about a workaholic architect named Michael Newman (played by Sandler) who have everything, i.e. Best job, and a lovely wife and children. Things started to become up and down for Michael, when he bought a universal remote control from Morty. (Morty actually gave it to Michael)
This remote control not only controlled Michael’s television set and other appliance at his home, but also controlled his life, i.e. fast forward to take bath using cold water (so that he don’t feel the cold) or turned down the volume of his dog barking.

Without noticing, Michael used the fast forward button rather frequently till the day his death. He misses almost all of his life, the achievement, the divorce, everything! The saddest part of this movie is when he learned that his father has passed away, and he was not there on his father last breath as he was busy with his job as the CEO of his company. He tries to rewind back to that moment but as mention, he was not there. Therefore it is not possible for him to go back. He decided to go back to the last time he saw his father, or the last time his father see him… Michael saw how rude he treated his father and drop down into tears when his father says “I love you” to him…



The Lesson

As said before… no matter whom we are, what we are doing for life, we must have some times for our family and our self… We never know when they will leave us. Do we have the chance to say ‘I Am Sorry???” Tlampau busy with life pun nda buli juga… We tend to hurt people that we love or closed when we don’t have time for them… Smua orang ada impian dalam hidup, and I know one of the dreams is to be successful in life. Tapi for me the core of all this is family. How can you be successful if you sucks at managing your own family…? Susah sangat kah spend some times with those who cares about you for a day? Satu tahun ada 365 hari. Takan lah satu hari pun nda buli bagi masa???

What makes me irate is when people who seems who don’t have ‘life’, like to drag other people into his lifestyle. That’s a big NO for me. Although I don’t have my ‘own’ family yet, i.e. wife and children, I still have my family. I still have my parents, uncle, aunts, cousins, nephew, niece and even 'cucu'. And on top of that I still have my own life… and I love my life. Tapi bila ada orang cuba mo drag sia dalam dia pnya life yang teda life, it really makes me mad! I don’t want to end up like Michael Newman, who misses almost 70% of his life because of workaholic lifestyle. NO!!!

What I want is to be a successful person, with my family, so that they can enjoy together what I’ve achieved. Tu ja… susah sangat kah? If ever this kind of ‘no life’ person exist, and try to drag me, please have a life. Then you’ll know how beautiful life if you try to live it!

KaDuS Bilang:
Kamu faham kah apa yang sia tulis… kalau tidak faham… watched the movies, compare it with your life and people around you, then you’ll get the idea of what I am trying to say. My english sucks, my malay lintang pukang… so there might be some problems for you to understand it. Wekekekekeke… Tapi kalau nda juga dapat after you watched the movie, I can only say Enjoy life while you can. There’s a lot of thing to be done if you open up your eyes to other things rather than concentrate on one thing! Wekekekekeke… Kalau nda juga dapat… sia buli explain uda lah… wekekekekeke… Bah…

This entry was posted in , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to The Best Adam Sandler Movie, Yet.

Zehan said...

never seen the movie....
but I know it's funny after seeing the advertisement...
adam sandler's movies are always funny....he acts mostly in comedies

Girllyen said...

Hehehe.. i love adam sandler too.. DOnt Mess with the zohan pun best jugak! ekeke.. baru jak sya download tu hari.. ngeh ngeh ngeh..

Claire said...

ada sy ternangis ba jg ni skit ms tgk...hahahha ada jg part sedih ni..sot..haha

markiekadus said...

zehan, you should watch the movie... it's funny and it's really touching, especially on some parts of the movie...

Girllyen, Hehehe... macam sia ada teringat yang ko 'really' want to see that movie oh girl... wekekekeke

Claire, part mana? yang dia tinguk dad dia for the last time or time he is dying? wekekeke