I've lost my grandfather

At about 6 am this morning, my mum woke me up to tell me that my grandfather has fell down. I woke up, n to my shock i saw my granpa motionless body in da house. After few minutes, i knew the he has left us as i cant felt his heart beat. Make phone call to let my relative know. Now im just getting ready to sa 'tumodo noh apa' as it will be the last time i see him before his funeral.

Granpa was the one who raised me since i was 4 years old together wit my granma. That explain why i am close wit them. I am more close wit them more than my parent. They put discipline 1st in every aspect of my lyf... Granpa also my teacher in kadazan language. He is the only person at home dat i speak kadazan... Granpa owez asked if i already eaten or not. He'll become upset if i didn't eat on time...
The last thing i bought him was
A batik shirt from Bali. Still remember the way he asked me. 'Bohizon zou noh do gaung batik.' he even gave me the meassurement, but i said, dont wori. I knew ur size. Granpa did wore that shirt, but i didnt saw it...

Now i lost granpa, one person dat i care much... Ok, i stop here. Wont be updating this blog for a week. Tq very much 4 Reading.

Update dis blog using hp...

Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to I've lost my grandfather

Beautydaffodil said...

Sorry to hear the sad news Mark. I know how it feels losing someone that is very close to us, I've been thru it before..

May his soul rest in peace

Sumandak said...

Sorry to hear that... May his soul rest in peace.

ReNo said...

sabar ja Bro..HE know the best..may God blessed his soul..Amen

Qhris said...

may his soul rest in rest..all those memories wt yr grandpa will always be with u...

merapuswz@webber said...

i heard the new from our boss yesterday..sabar ok..May his soul be be rest in peace.

CKZen said...

sorry to hear.....apa2 pun.patapon noh ginawo nu..emm..grandpa ko pass away 7 september ka????actually me also just lost my grandma on 7 september....anyway..kuat kan semngat...

CKZen said...

thanx 2....yupz betull..jgn murung2 ja..life must go on..me pun gtu juga mula2.....but lama2 ok daa....hehehe.....anyway thanx 4 viewing my blog yg tdk seberapa tu.....n keep in touch kio topinai...hehehe..peace