I'm Sooooo Tired I need a REST

For the past 2 weeks, i feel like i am doing things without a rest, although i do have rest, but it is not enough for me. Dunno when will be the day that i will have a very good rest, one whole day of rest... Well i've been tellin my self i need a rest and i must spend one whole day doing nothing but rest. Not only physically but also mentally. But i just can't do it. Things keep on coming to me... Everyday will be a new things to do. I just can't say that " Sia nda mo buat". I just can't. Am i turning into a workalcholic? Nahh... Luckily for me, i do have time for myself to jalan-jalan, meet some friend, do some window shopping. It is tiring but atleast i can rest my mind. So won't complain much lah... A lot of my friends has been advicing me to not brings works home. 5 days 8-5 is working period the rest is for me to do anything i like. I don't want to be a person who didn't have a life. Spend their whole life on works. 24-7 works!!! No way jose! I would rater live in a mental hospital rather than endure that kind of life. I too have my own personal aim and personal mission of my life. So i would rather appreciate if people who don't have life at all to stop bringing me in inside his life coz i hate that kind of lifestyle. Ada yang terasa kah? Sorry but sia cuma risau yang ada urang yang akan buat macam nie sama sia...

Next week will be the Hari Raya Week. Lot of my muslim friends will be going back to their respective kampung to celebrate the Hari Raya. This include our two trainees at the office who went back to Sandakan on Thusrday. I wonder if there will be a kuih raya for me this year... wakakakakaka... Invitation? yes,... i do have some Open House invitation and i hope i could attend it all. From my office colleagues, to my college friends and other friends in general. Especially defoo. Bro, sia harap dapat pigi lah di kundasang nie tahun. 2 tahun sudah ko invite, blum juga sia berkesempatan... wekekekeke...

Well, the State govt recently announce that there will be a bonus payout for all state govt staff in and around Sabah. If i'm not mistaken there are some 19k state civil servant in the state and not sure how much they are spending for that. 1 month bonus with RM1k minimum will be pay twice before Raya and in December. Raya sakan lah nie... Well for me, working in a state govt agencies would entitled us for a bonus payout, but not sure if i qualified for it or not. Have to wait for the management decision wether to allow us, the new recruit to received bonus or not... Hehehehe... harap-haraplah...

Okaylah... I guess this is it for now... will be back again on monday. Still have no time and no idea on what to wrote here as i am still blur... wekekekeke

KaDuS Bilang:
Currently listening to Samsons - Tak Bisa Memiliki and Ari Lasso & Bunga Citra Lestari - Aku dan Dirimu. Lagu Samsons to yang really touch me. The lirik can be found on my Facebook profile, sebab sia malas mo taip sini... wekekekeke... okay... enjoy ur weekend.

This entry was posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink.